Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW~Microwave Mold Set of 12~Glass Frit fusing Mold


Mini Micro Mold Set of 12

styles as shown

Use in The Microwave Kiln!

compatible with Fuseworks Small Microwave Kilns

The overall mold size is 2." X 2."

Cavity size is 1" X 1"

Fits all sizes of microwave kilns

Use your glass scraps to melt your glass for pendants, beads, keyrings, ect...

Reusable glass casting molds

Take your glass fusing to the next level!

Thess molds come with general instructions on how to use a mold in the Microwave kiln so it doesn't fracture under high heat. I have extensively tested these molds ~ it works

I have many different molds for use in the Microwave ~ take a look at all of them ~ these molds sell for $12.95 each ~ I am selling this set of 12 for $89.95 ~ with FREE SHIPPING! ~ this is a GREAT deal ~ if you are interested in this set contact me at mosaicstuff@comcast.net

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, Do you have any starfish moulds?

    Cheers Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there somewhere I can find the instructions for these? I have one and would like to purchase more, but not until I can find instructions. Mine came with my microwave kiln and had no instructions.

    Thanks!!!!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found some instructions here: http://www.microwave-kiln.com/servlet/the-Microwave-Kiln--dsh--GLASS-MOLDS/Categories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have any of these molds?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these still available somewhere? I have looked everywhere for microwave molds for glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can these be used in a regular kiln?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hola, yo quiero estos moldes. donde los puedo encontrar p comprar. info ,grs

    ReplyDelete