Monday, February 23, 2009

Microwave Kiln fusing


This blog is to teach glass fusing in the microwave kiln.

Microwave kilns have hit the market this year as the newest craft.
These are amazing little kilns that allow you to fuse glass in the microwave in as little as 3 minutes! Amazing!
I made the pendants shown above in one of these.

I have personally tested, use and sell these kiln kits ~ so I am here to help you make beautiful pendants as well.

If you would like to read about this kiln kit and what it has to offer go to

www.mosaicstuff.com

You will find articles and information on glass fusing.

If you have a larger kiln take a look at my re-useable glass casting molds ~ I have over 80 styles of permanent glass casting molds available for purchase at very low prices.

It's time to take your fusing to a new level!

No comments:

Post a Comment