Monday, February 23, 2009

Microwave kiln instructions and tips


I decided to create this blog to try to help people who are fusing glass in the new microwave kilns that have recently hit the market. This is a microwave kiln kit that I personally have tested, use and sell. Currently I am creating and testing some molds to use in these kilns. I want to invite anyone who has one of these kilns, regardless of brand to contact me if you need help with your fusing projects and I will try to support you thru e-mail. I am a 30 year veteran fuser and have had many successes as well as failures! You can post comments and photos, so send them on!

This is a link to my website where you can view my glass casting molds, photos of my fused jewelry and mosaic supplies. ~ www.mosaicstuff.com

There is also a information page where you can read the instructions for the microwave kiln.

I hope to add information to this site as time allows ~ please publish your photos and comments.

LeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment